Need a Visa?
How do I get a U.S. Visa?
We are proud to assist a client base ranging from individuals and family-owned businesses to international corporations in U.S. Visas representation, including:
Business and Visitor Visas:
Work and Temporary Worker Visas:
Treaty-Trader and Investor Visas:
- E-1 visa is designated to the persons who wish to pursue trade that is international in nature and there exists a treaty, commerce and navigation or other agreement or compromise.
- E-2 visa is designated to the persons who have already invested or are in the process of investing in a business and there is a treaty between the U.S. and the foreign government.
- K-1 visa is designated for persons who are engaged to U.S. citizens.
- K-2 visa is for a an unmarried, under 21 years old child of a qualified K-1 applicant.
- K-3 visa is for persons who are married to U.S. Citizens, and who may come to the U.S. while waiting for adjudication of their family petitions.
- K-4 visa is for an unmarried, under 21 years old child of a qualified K-3 applicant.
For more information, please contact us to discuss your requirements for a U.S. Visa.